OFF PEAK GYM & SQUASH MEMBERSHIP (12 months)
Off Peak Gym & Squash membership gives you access to the following: Gym at Sport & Fitness, Squash during off peak-times only. Please note, all memberships are single site only, therefore, this membership will not give you access to Tiverton Gym.
Members are asked to register at reception upon their first visit to have their photo taken and obtain their UoB Sport & Fitness locker band.
You’ll use your student ID card to gain access throughout the facilities.
Before attending the gym, a member must attend an induction session or have watched the induction video.
Members cannot use personal trainers, other than coaches appointed by us, in the gym
- Use their towel to sit / lie on when using the equipment. If you fail to bring a towel with you to the gym on more than three occasions, your membership will be temporarily suspended.
- Wipe equipment after use with sanitiser wipes provided.
- Wear suitable, clean footwear at all times.
- Return all gym equipment to the correct place when they have finished using it
Members whose membership includes off-peak squash can book two off-peak courts per day, capped at two per week.
Any additional bookings over this limit will be charged to the members account accordingly.
Peak courts can be booked for the relevant cost.
- Non marking, clean footwear must be worn at all times.
- Please vacate the court at the end of your booking.