OFF PEAK GYM & SWIM MEMBERSHIP (12 Months)
Off Peak Gym & Swim membership gives you access to the following: Gym at Sport & Fitness & Swim (including sauna & steam room) during off peak-times only. Please note, all memberships are single-site only, therefore, this membership will not give you access to Tiverton Gym.
GYM & SWIM OFF PEAK HOURS
Please note, last entry to the gym or pool is 20 minutes before off peak time finishes
|MONDAY – FRIDAY||06:00 – 11:30, 13:30 – 15:30, 20:00 – 22:30|
|SATURDAY||07:00 – 08:30 & 13:00 – 20:00|
|SUNDAY||All day off-peak|
|BANK HOLIDAYS||07:00 – 11:30, 13:30 – 15:30|
*Entry must be at least 20 minutes before an off peak period ends.
Members are asked to register at reception upon their first visit to have their photo taken and obtain their UoB Sport & Fitness locker band.
You’ll use your student ID card to gain access throughout the facilities.
Before attending the gym, a member must attend an induction session or have watched the induction video
Members cannot use personal trainers, other than coaches appointed by us, in the gym
- Use their towel to sit / lie on when using the equipment. If you fail to bring a towel with you on more than three occasions, your membership will be temporarily suspended.
- Wipe equipment after use with sanitiser wipes provided.
- Wear suitable, clean footwear at all times.
- Return all gym equipment to the correct place when they have finished using it
- All swimmers must wear an appropriate coloured locker band at all times.
- All swimmers must shower before using the swimming pool.
- No outdoor footwear allowed in the pool hall or changing areas.
- The use of mobile phones/tablets/recording devices is not allowed in the pool hall or changing areas.
- Only plastic drinking bottles are allowed in the pool hall or changing areas.
Click HERE to view the latest swimming pool timetable.